Chestnut Oaks Recreation Association
Chestnut Oaks Recreation Association is conveniently located in Henrico County’s west end, near I-64, at the intersection of Parham and Fordson Roads:
- From Parham Road going south away from I-64, turn RIGHT at Fordson Road which is the next light after crossing over I-64, and adjacent to the Park & Ride lot and the Pembrooke Building.
- From Parham Road going north toward I-64, turn LEFT at Fordson Road adjacent to the Park & Ride lot and the Pembrooke Building.
Our family oriented recreation association offers:
- Large, 25 Meter, L-Shape Pool with Diving Board, Water Slide and Diving Well
- Large fenced-in Baby Pool with graduated depths
- Competitive Swim Team (Member of the Greater Richmond Aquatic League)
- 6 Tennis Courts (4 lighted for evening play)
- Tennis Leagues available with Tournament Play for both adults and children (Member of the Richmond Suburban Adult and
Junior Tennis Leagues)
- Swim Lessons and on-premise tennis instruction
- Recreation area and picnic shelter
- Basketball court and sanded volleyball area
- Many social events for family, adults and children
2204 N. Parham Road, Henrico, Virginia, US